You will coordinate administrative and secretarial services for the Operations Team including supervision of reception and administrative staff, ensuring the provision of a high quality, cost effective administration and reception service which reflects customer needs and efficient facilities support service to the NHS.
Salary and benefits
* £23,500 per year.
* Excellent holidays - 27 days plus public and bank holidays
* Life assurance, income protection, personal accident cover and an employee assistance programme in addition to many other benefits.
Where would you work?
You will be based at South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol.
What hours would you work?
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 8.00- 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
What would you do?
You will be supporting excellent facilities management and ultimately patient care. Some of the key roles and responsibilities include:
* You will manage the day to day supervision of administrative and reception staff
* You will help to complete and data submissions or paperwork such as timesheets, absence records, annual leave information
* You will undertake the rostering of staff and ensure all absences are appropriately covered representatives and staff
* You will undertake appraisals, performance management, monitor personal development and undertake one to one meeting's with staff
* You will manage a delegated budget, through the maintenance of effective resource management of people, stock, products, equipment, cash receipts and floats
* You will use a wide range of different systems and tools such as procurement, finance and facilities management systems.
What experience and skills do you need?
You do not need to have any experience within the NHS however you will need some experience in a supervisory capacity and have some transferable experience to be successful in this job for example:
* You will have experience in an administrative or customer service supervisory role
* You will have good IT skills, being proficient in using packages and systems and maintaining systems
* You will have good communication and customer service skills and be used to dealing with the public and used to dealing with confidential information.
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference for NHS patients and staff by placing our customers at the heart of what we do
* You will have a can-do attitude, be able to work things out - turning problems into solutions
Posted 3 weeks ago
Bristol (City Centre)