Join us as a Customer Services Agent in Bristol
- This is a chance to join our Private Client and advice Investment Services team, making the most of your customer care skills while looking after our investment products customers
- We’ll give you top class training, and you’ll work towards gaining a highly recognised CF1 qualification in your first six months
- The skills you learn and the qualifications you gain in this role could lay the foundations for the rest of your career
What you'll do
You'll be provided a first class telephony and administration experience to existing Private Client customers. This is a chance to broaden your banking experience and to take of advantage of great training and development opportunities, as you provide support to incoming callers on a range of investment products. The main features of your role will include:
- Taking inbound calls and resolving queries on a range of our specialist banking investment products
- Providing an outstanding level of service, and developing productive and trusting relationships with our customers
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge and awareness of the products and services we offer
- Making sure that any customer generated requests for non-advised transactions on investment products are dealt with in a timely manner
- Carrying out system and process administration to make sure that all customer records are up to date
The skills you'll need
This might be the right role for you if you already have good customer service experience, and experience of working in a telephony experience. Some knowledge or experience in the banking industry would be an advantage, but it isn't essential. We'll be looking for:
- A commitment to focusing on your customer first and foremost
- The enthusiasm to learn and develop your expertise in this area
- Great communication skills, including the ability to adapt to different kinds of customer
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, and computer literacy
- A self-motivated approach, and the ability to work productively as part of a team
What else you'll need to know
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
How we'll reward you
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £19,395 and you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.